Short fiction based on true stories, featuring slight embellishments.
- People change, cultures change, and communities change – some more than others.
- People’s ability to solve problems is surpassed only by their ability to create them.
- To survive, people must adapt to their surroundings. Sometimes, however, the surroundings can be a bit… excessive.
- Places make people what they are, and people make places what they are. And so on.
A collection of original weird fiction exploring madness, dreams and folklore. Stories listed in canon order.
- An old soul recounts a solo hiking trip through the wilderness of Newfoundland where they experienced strange and unexplained events.
- The life of an insomniac gets turned inside-out when they discover an unsettling detail about the dimensions of their boring little apartment.
- A husband and father is disturbed by the bizarre sleeping habits of his wife who suffers from an onslaught of falling dreams after their family moves to the coastal town of Seal Cove.
- The protagonist’s story continues as he attempts to hold his family together.
- A former RCMP officer with the Seal Cove Police Department recounts his role in an investigation and finds it hard to distinguish the criminal from the supernatural.
- A struggling musician is haunted by a mysterious voice.